Thursday, June 28, 2007

SP Chronicles #4

SugarPine Chronicles, Log Account 4...

So it's the third week of camp, and I'm pretty much lovin it so far. I got over my homesickness, probably due in part to four of my supercool buddies comin down last week and the fact that Kit's comin down this week :). On Tuesday Barrett and me woke up at 6:15 in the morning to go running, which I have not done for 2 years. And we ran down a hill and halfway down the road to the director's house, and back again (I'm guessing round 2 miles). And I didn't stop much, I pretty much ran the whole way. And when I got back up the mountain I think that I got dehydrated, cause I took about 10 glasses of water in before I started feeling alright. And I was spewing out some random stuff like nobody's business, people thought I was delusional no joke. Now I'm paying for it, I am still sore.

So now let's see, how many days before I come home? I think 9. Yep. I like the number 9. And I think Superman Returns is an idiotic movie. We're watching it right now in the staff room, it's pretty cheesy. Like bad ricotta cheese. It was a waste of money for the most part. A couple good parts, but not that good to pay that much money for. And I have nothing else to say. So goodbye, see you Rosevillians in 9 days :)

No comments: